Slider not responsive on mobile

I have an issue where the slider is not responsive. I have set the page to Elementor Full Width, with the slider height at 500px. Please advise.

The site is www.fangles.es

This is the code I can find on view page source:

• 																		</div>
    							</div>
    						</div>
    					</div>
    				</li>
    									<li style="background-image: url('http://fangles.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/adults-slider-2.jpg');">
    					<div class="slide-inner">
    						<div class="container">
    							<div class="row">
    								<div class="col-md-6">
    									<h2 class="slide-title"></h2>
    									<p class="slide-text"></p>

</div>
    							</div>
    						</div>
    					</div>
    				</li>
    									<li style="background-image: url('http://fangles.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FAngles-Dictionary-Slider-2-4.jpg');">
    					<div class="slide-inner">
    						<div class="container">
    							<div class="row">
    								<div class="col-md-6">
    									<h2 class="slide-title"></h2>
    									<p class="slide-text"></p>

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to change that behavior. But you can try to install a slider plugin (for example Meta Slider) and add it using the Shortcode element. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

But why wouldn’t the slider that comes with the theme (Airi Pro) already be responsive.

Which raises another issue I am having. I cannot got the Airi Pro product list to be mobile responsive either? Is that because I’m not using the Pro version of Element widget? I’m pretty sure it should just be responsive whether you upgrade or not.

Looking forward to your reply.

It seems the responsive theme is not responsive. My upgrade to Pro is a waste of time and money. I want a refund as the promise of having a resolve via an update, has not been fulfilled

That is my point, the whole theme should be responsive and Roman who works for Atheme says there is no fix, which is odd, seeing as this is supposed to be a responsive theme

Not Responsive in, now, 2019 is insane. What a waste of my 5-6 hours trying to fix this issue thinking it was fixable.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for delay.

Well, it’s actually responsive but it has fixed height to keep slider text readable on mobile devices (fixed aspect ratio slider can become very short on phones). But, as I mentioned above, it’s quite easy to use other slider plugin that meets specific needs.

Please create a new topic for your product list issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.

@claremccracken, you can create a new topic if you still want a refund.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Please create a new topic (with a link to your website) for your issue in order to make it easier to help you. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion.

Kind Regards, Roman.