Slider image flashing

Hi, I only have one picture that I want to use for the front page in the slider. Everything fits well and looks great, but because I don’t have more than one picture chosen for the slider images, my single picture fades in and out quite often. I would love to just have a solid image in the slider on the front page. Is there a way to keep it from flashing/fading in and out?

Thanks,
ml

Hi ml,

Appearance > Customise > Header area, change Header type to image. Below Header Slider there is Header Image (choose desired image).

Hi dimikjones, thanks for the quick response. This theme is great. I would like to have a single image in the full screen slider. I am using the image option for my headers on all of my other pages - images are randomized throughout my pages. I am trying to make the home page display just a single full size image (that isn’t flashing). Is there something I could change in the code?

Best,
ml

No, you don’t have to change anything, just select option for image displaying, not slider. And set desired image height for image: Customizr > Header area > Header Image

Post me your site link to see.

Hello dimikjones,
i have same problem. i have tried image height but i want it to fill my screen, whatever maybe the resoultion of LCD.

Something like this should work (add it to a custom CSS plugin):

@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {	
  .header-image {
     height: 100vh;
  }
}

It’s wrapped in a media query because vh support is pretty limited on mobiles. Use the header image option, not the slider.