Slider header not fitting on mobile and tablets

Hi,

I am experience two issues for my website www.theleatherbox.co.uk :

1. The slider header located on the landing page appears great on desktops but on mobiles and tablets it is only showing a part of it, I did a search and found some code to try but I can not see how to edit css only a section to add additional css

2. The numbers on the cart don’t show on desktop but do on mobile, I have read this is due to the theme and again found some code but due to not being able to edit css I could not try it, I tried putting it on the additional css but it did not work.

Any help is much appreciated

Hi, I have solved issue 1 by simply updating the theme, I am still having issues with number 2 though

Hello @theleatherbox,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots regarding your second issue?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi, the issue is when you go onto the shop buy now page on a desktop: http://www.theleatherbox.co.uk/product/display-box/

the box on the left of the add to basket page where you can increase or decrease the amount to add to the basket does not show the number it is just a blank box, on a mobile however the number does show.

hope that clears it up

Hello @theleatherbox,

Thank you for the explanation, please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thank you so much! all sorted

You are welcome @theleatherbox! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.