Slider creates a scroll bar on the bottom of the page

Hi there,

Is there a way to resize the slider in order to get rid of the scroll bar that appears at the bottom of the page when you mouse over the header? It appears on the demo as well as the domain I recently uploaded it to.

Thanks so much for your time!!! ;-))
Cheers,
My

Hi,

Could you please share some more information, maybe a screenshot? I’m not seeing a scroll bar.

Hi there Vlad,
Here is a screenshot of the demo page… when the mouse arrow is on the screen this scroll bar appears at the bottom.

http://enlyss.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/talon-slider-scroll-bar.jpg

Thanks so much for looking into this ;-))

Cheers,
My

Hi,

Please tell me your resolution, browser and where does the mouse need to be exactly for this to happen. I’m trying but can’t seem to see the issue.

Hey there,

The screen resolution from the computer the screen shot was taken is 1366 x 768… but I have also looked at it on several other computers (mac and pc) and different browsers (chrome, firefox, safari and opera).

When the mouse is on the slider the scroll bar appears. If the mouse is on the menu bar, the scroll bar goes away. It’s really quite strange.

I’m sorry, I just don’t see it. I’ve resized my browser and checked multiple browsers but I still can’t see it.

I’ll ask my colleagues to check and get back to you, maybe they can see it.

Strange.
Thanks though!

Cheers,
My