Size of menu font

Hi there,

How can i change size of menu font. I didnt found any option in Appearance > Customize > Typography.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Hello Jan,

First thanks for using our theme!

You can control the size of meu through Appearance > Customize > Header > Main Header (Style) > Top Level Menu Items

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hello Rodrigo,

thank you for prompt reply, but i cant find Appearance > Customize > Header > Main Header (Style) > Top Level Menu Items I have theme version 1.84 and here is my Appearance > Customize menu (part is translated, part isnt)

Thanks in advance

Jan

Hello Jan,

That seems to be caused by some extra plugin you have. In this case my suggestion for you is install this plugin Health Check & Troubleshooting – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and enable the Troubleshooting Mode. With plugin activated go to Admin Dashboard > Tools > Site Health and enable the troubleshooting mode by clicking in the blue button.

This way your website will “reset” by disabling all plugins and the active theme. But note this occurs only for logged users. Then, activate the Sydney theme again and test if the problem still persists. You can also enable the plugins one by one to discover what’s the plugin causing the issue.

Here’s how it should looks like:

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hello Rodrigo,

thank you for your advice, i will try it.

Kind regards,

Jan

Hello Jan,

You are welcome!

Let us know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support