SiteOrigin Slider - font issues

Good day,

in the very first place, allow me to thank you for Sydney template. It is a lot of fun to work with and I am happy for it to be my pick for my very first website created.

So far, I have not experienced any issues I could not deal with myself, however limited my understanding and experience are. Well, none but one.

No matter what I try, I was able to change neither size nor style of font of the floating slider text.

I followed a guide regarding Google Fonts website, but my trying was unsuccessful.

I have the latest version of WordPress (4.4.1), latest version of all plugins (including SiteOrigin plugin - but the issue occured with the previous version, and prevails even after update).

My website is: gorynicove.cz

Please, help me, for I am getting very desperate.

Best regards,
Telogne

Hi Telogne,

Thank you for using Sydney theme :slight_smile:

I’ve check your site and I can’t see which section on your home page that use Siteorigin slider? Or did you mean that you want to change the font size on the header slider? If so, you can adjust the font size using following css code:

.text-slider .maintitle {
    font-size: 40px;
}

.text-slider .subtitle {
    font-size: 20px;
}

you can put the code in above using simple custom css plugin

Hello there,

I noticed there is no SiteOrigin Slider widget to exist in your front page.

In order to control the text slider, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.text-slider .maintitle{
  font-size: 16px;
}

.text-slider .subtitle{
  font-size: 14px;
}

Adjust the font size value to meet your need.

Regards,
Kharis

Greetings gentlemen,

thank you for your help!

Yes, I incorrectly named the slider, in fact the issue regarded the Header Slider. Apologies for the inconvenience!

With the CSS code provided, I was able to correct the font size successfully.

Thank you for both your help and time!

Best regards,
Telogne

Hello,

I have put in the code but it doesn’t change the size.
Can anyone help me?
My website is carmenvulink.com.au

thanks,
carmen

.text-slider .maintitle {
font-size: 40px;
}

.text-slider .subtitle {
font-size: 20px;
}

Dear Carmen,

Thank you for posting in.

I would be very glad to take of it, but could you please post your own topic here with a proper title?

Regards,
Kharis