SiteOrigin Post Carousel not displaying correctly

I’m using Page Builder by SiteOrigin along with their widget bundle with the Moesia theme. I have the Site Origen Post Carousel displaying but when I mouseover the featured image for one of the posts, an overlay appears starting with that image and covering everything to the right.

Here are two screen shots to illustrate what I’m talking about:

First, I’m mousing over the 4th post. Next I’m mousing over the 2nd post.

When I disable all plugins (other than Page Builder and Site Origin widgets, of course) it still happens. When I switch to a theme like Twenty Sixteen, it does not happen with the carousel. So, I figure there is something in the CSS of Moesia that is causing this. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience and thank you for the report. I can reproduce the issue on my end. I am looking into it. I will update you ASAP. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

In order to temporarily fix the issue, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.sow-carousel-thumbnail .overlay{
  position: static;
}

The permanent fix will come in the next update.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the quick response. The CSS code did provide a fix. Appreciate that!

Sheryl

Hi! :slight_smile: I’m getting the same/similar issue on with the Sydney theme. Only the blue box is behind the images when I over them.

I tried adding that code above to my style.css but to no avail. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Effy,

Could you please share the link to the page where the issue appears, so I can take a closer look and be able to provide the possible solution?

Regards,
Kharis