siteOrigin plugin

Is the Sydney theme compatible with the siteOrigin plugin or any other drag and drop page buidler plugin?

BTW I am working with a Sydney child theme. Do I need to import any special files folder from the Sydney parent theme to work with the siteOrigen plugin in a child theme?

Hi,

No, you don’t need to import anything from Parent Theme to work with PageBuilder plugins like SiteOrigin’s Page Builder and also it should work with the Child Theme too. Have you tried to install that plugin and to build a Page with it?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes. I have and it is not working in the child theme. When I switch back to parent theme the page made with the siteOrigin plugin works fine.

Hi,

Can you, please specify exactly what isn’t working in the Child Theme?

Best Regards,
Csaba

As far as I can tell the child theme is working fine. I am able to add css and edit the main.min.js file. The problem is when using the siteOrigen plugin to add content to a WP page in the child theme. The content does not display at all once the page is updated. Now, if I switch to the parent Sydney theme the content created with the siteOrigen plugin displays correctly. Make sense?

Hi,

Yes, it makes sense, please send me an admin access to your site and a link to this topic, so I can check this issue further in your wp-admin.

Best Regards,
Csaba