SiteOrigin PageBuilder causing some fonts to change to italics

Yesterday, my WordPress top toolbar and some widgets on the home page suddenly starting displaying with italic fonts. I deactivated all plug-ins and determined by a process of elimination that it is the Page Builder by SiteOrigin causing it. See attached screenshot:

(Sudden appearance of italic fonts. Supposed to be normal fonts.)

I’m not sure whether or not this is a theme issue, but I also posted in the SiteOrigin and Wordpress forums. No replies, so far. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Debbie

Hello there,

You might need to flush cache before disabling all other plugins.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Karis; Thanks for getting back to me. I just tried it all again: flushed the cache first, then deactivated all plug-ins, then added them back one at a time. It is definitely the Page Builder causing this display issue and rendering italic fonts. Any ideas how to fix that? I tried using css (font-style: normal;) on the affected widgets, but that did nothing.

Hello there,

Please grant me to access your site admin area, so I can inspect your widgets composition. Email me the working login credentials to your site admin (/wp-admin) and make sure admin rights is enabled. Mention the link to this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Karis; I’ve never done that before. Would it be possible to create a new, temporary account for you as an admin, using the “add new users” function? Also, what email address would this go to? Thanks, Debbie

Looks like it was an accidental open italic tag. Anyway, it’s fixed now. :slight_smile: Thanks for your time.

Great! You figured that out.

Please feel free to open a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis