SiteOrigin Page Builder doesn't work on Front Page

Hi, I am having problems with Front Page using Sydney theme. The SiteOrigin Page Builder doesn’t work on the Front Page anymore after I changed the theme into Sydney Theme.

Let me just be clear. I switched to Sydney Pro 2 Theme from Perth Pro. And used Child Theme Configurator to create a child theme for Sydney Pro 2. And then used One Click Demo Import to import all the demo content. The front page looked exactly like Sydney Pro Demo. So I get in to the Page, try to edit the front page. It only comes out the “text” dialog with a bunch of css code.

Our Company

Harmonia Capital has also been pioneering the trend of global investments among large groups of Chinese asset management firms by providing various international financial solutions and services which help customers manage wealth, seize competitive gains, hedge against economic risks and support high-net-worth individuals at facilitating family settlement abroad.

Learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uOETcuFjbE

Our history

2013-12-11

Our company was founded

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla id purus neque.u00a0

like this. So I clicked “Page Builder” next to the “text”. There is only one row, with only one widget “SiteOrigin Editor”. And now my Front Page looks kind of… Hmmm… Funky?

Please be advise. This is a staging site also. This is the website:
http://d85.c1b.myftpupload.com/

Thanks.

Oh, I also deactivate the Site Origin Page Builder Plug-in. Delete and re-install. And cleaned all the catch. Still doesn’t work.

Hello,

Please use the Front Page template for your home page instead of Default Template that you are using now.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes. I did use the Front Page Template.

Okay, so is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Not really. But I switched to Sydney Finance. And the front page was fine. But still couldn’t work on the Sydney Pro.

Okay, so please create a new topic if you still need help. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion.

Kind Regards, Roman.