SiteOrigin Editor Doesn’t Allow Font Color Changes and size I a row widget?

I think the Moesia Theme is a great Theme with a lot of possibilities. Thanks for the theme;)

I use the “TinyMCE Advanced” plugin, and it works perfect in a new page and post, but when using the SiteOrigin’s Editor widget I a row, I seem to be unable to override the theme’s standard font color and size. And the option to change font colors and size from within the text portion of the Editor widget isn’t even an option for me, as it is in a New Page or New Post?

In the SiteOrigin Forum I can read: “Unfortunately, the row/widget styles aren’t always able to work due to theme styling being more specific than our CSS”

Is it true, that it is impossible to activate the TinyMCE Advanced” plugin in the SiteOrigin Editor at the Moesia Theme?

Best Regards

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots first?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks a lot for your quick reply;)

Here is my site:

The second Screenshot: “Screenshot-New-Page.PNG” shows, that all the options at the “TinyMCE Advanced” plugin are accessible. The example is from a New Page, and it works the same way with af New Post

But the first Screenshot: “Screenshot-SiteOrigin-Editor.PNG” shows, that all the options at the “TinyMCE Advanced” plugin are NOT accessible. The example is from the Front Page.

Best Regard

Please try the solution mentioned in this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I had seen this thread on the SiteOrigin forum, but I had overlooked the importance of the Toggle bar.

The “TinyMCE Advanced” has 2 editor modes: Block Editor and Classic Editor. I’ve used Block Editor, and here the Toggle bar was not visible. But after setting up the Toggle bar in Classic Editor mode, it became visible and it solved my problem.

Thank you very much for a quick and competent help.

I have now used your service a few times with great success and I would like to credit you. Would you give me a link to where I can do this?

Best regards

Leif

You are welcome Leif!

You can leave your feedback for Moesia theme on WordPress.org (if you haven’t done it already, of course), here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support