Site-wide formatting and imagery issues

Our staff intranet uses the Sydney theme and Elementor plugin. Following a site crash a few weeks ago we had to migrate the site onto a new database and the theme has not worked properly since. Before doing the migration we backed the site up and updated all of the plugins to the latest versions as directed in all support forums and by our web hosters.

Since this, the Sydney theme has lost all of its formatting and images and colour blocks have stopped appearing. Frustratingly, they appear correctly in Elementor and in staging sites when we have created them to test changes but not on the live site so even re-building elements seems to be out of the question.

I have tried deactivating all of the plugins and clearing my cache (with the intention of adding them back in one by one as all the forums suggest) which makes absolutely no difference nor have any updates over the past few weeks. Our web hosting company have done everything they can on their end and have said the issue appears to lie with the theme.

Please could you let me know if you have any ideas of what might be causing the issue or any other potential solutions we could try.

www.operanorthintranet.co.uk

Best wishes,

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Seems likely your website is asking a password. Can I request sharing the password to my email at kharis@athemes.com? To help me recognize your coming through this support ticket, attach the link to this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support