Site title/tagline/logo question

Hello all! Just upgraded to Sydney Pro. I want to add a logo image to the header area but also add a tagline (or title). Once I add the image, the tagline (or title) doesn’t show. Is it possible to have both? The header type is set to image.

Also, on some of the widgets such as Facts or on long titles, is it possible to break the text onto a new line? I know its responsive and will re-flow, but theres a couple of sentences that ideally need to be broken.

Hello there,

To display site logo along with title and description, try this solution.

Ideally we can use a <br /> tag to break a line of text. However fact widget disallow it for security reason. For alternative solution, try doing the below steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    jQuery(function($) {

if( $('.facts-section').length ) {

$('.facts-section .col-md-3').each(function(){
          var fact = $(this).find('.name-count').html();
          $(this).find('.name-count').html(fact.replace('//', '<br />'));
        });

}

});
  1. Update

Then in the fact name box of the widget settings, use // to break your text. For example:

First line // second line

Regards,
Kharis

Excellent - thank you! I will try these.

One other minor ‘issue’ - my testimonials are different lengths. As they scroll through, the size of my table gets longer and shorter and the content below moves up and down. Is there anyway to make the table/section size consistent?

Please try this solution.

Post your other questions in separate topics and avoid asking multiple ones in a single topic. This way will help us maintain our support forum stays neat and easier to follow by other users. Thank you!

Regards,
Kharis