Site title/tagline/logo not showing up on live server

Hello, I’m using the sydney theme with a child theme. I uploaded a logo to appear at the top left of the theme but it doesn’t show up. I have tried to remove the logo and leave the site title, yet it doesn’t still show up. Pls, help me out. This is the site: provitik.com
Thanks

Hello there,

Is it also happened even with active Sydney theme? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, yes it happens with the active Sydney theme. That’s the active theme now here provitik.com

Hi,

I found the below CSS code in your child theme’s style.css removes the site logo area.

header.site-header .col-md-4 {
    display: none;
}

I think it shouldn’t be there. Or, do you have a special purpose why you added it?

Regards,
Kharis

Wow…thanks so much. That just solved the problem right away. You are awesome and I’m grateful. aThemes is the best.

One other thing I’ve been trying to do is to add a “Back to previous page” link and I searched for the solution but all I could find was back button which I instead want to have it as a link not button. In addition, I have tried several tutorials on how to add indicators to my main slider on the homepage but it doesn’t show up at all.
Please, I need some help on this.
Thanks!

Hello there,

Based on what you’ve written, so you want to add slide navigation? If so, please check out this topic and follow the discussions over there.

Regards,
Kharis