Site title and tagline hidden in the logo

Is there any additional css to display the site title and tagline so that it is not hidden in the logo? I would like to appear either next to the logo, or centered on the page in the menu header area, but just for the desktop and tablet views. (preferably centered)
Currently, as soon as the logo is added, the site title and tagline are hidden in the logo. It’s fine that it does it for the mobile view, but I would like it to be displayed in the desktop and tablet view.
ref. medicareroad.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Try adding this PHP snippet to your website via child theme or use Code Snippets plugin (if you don’t have child theme).

/**
     * Get site title and tagline
     */
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'sydney_child_site_info', 9999 );
    function sydney_child_site_info() {

$site_info = array(
        'name'        => get_bloginfo('name'),
        'description' => get_bloginfo('description')
      );

wp_localize_script( 'sydney-scripts', 'site_info', $site_info );

}
  1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    (function($){

$('.site-header .col-md-4').append('<h1 class="site-title">'+site_info.name+'</h1><h2 class="site-description">'+site_info.description+'</h2>');

})(jQuery);
  1. Update
  2. Add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.
    .site-header .col-md-4 > a {
      float: left;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Everything went very well and very easily except for two items, and I was hoping to see if you would try and help me fix them.

1. The font color for the site title is not white. I have looked and checked every setting, and just to be safe, I have set every color that can be set to white except for the menu background color which is set to the color I want. Any help here would be appreciated.
  2. The site title and site description are not exactly center with the rest of the page. My first thought for a fix was to set the wrap for the container to 100% and the logo should move to the far left of the page taking the site title and description with it. So, I added
    .site-header-wrap .container
    { width: 100% !important; }
    It did move the logo to the far left side of the page as I hoped for, but the site title and description did not move with it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Regards,
    Marty

Hi Marty,

Thank you for getting back along with further queries. Let’s address them one by one to make us easier to track the progress.

To set white color on the site title, try adding this CSS code to your website’s Additional CSS.

.site-header .site-title {
      color: #fff;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
That worked perfectly, thank you very much! I should have had this code in my arsenal but I didn’t, and I didn’t want to guess. I keep all the code you guys have given out to me saved with a description of what it accomplishes, even if I decide not to use it. It keeps me from asking too many questions when I decide to make changes to the site.
Okay, I’m ready to address issue number two and thank you for the help.
Regards,
Marty

You’re welcome Marty!

I am glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
Do you have any ideas for the site title and site description are not exactly center with the rest of the page?
Regards,
Marty