Site Title and Tag Line displayed by Google not correctly Updated

Hi,

I am creating a website called www.daferconsulting.com using Sydney PRO Theme… the issue is that I changed the Site Title and Tag Line name but it is still showing the previous Site Title and Tag Line description displayed by search engine when I google my site.

I would appreciate very much any ideas why this is happening and where can I update such info for good.

I updated it under customize Site Title / Tagline / Logo and also under Dashboard - Settings - General - Site Title / Tag Line, Both showing the same updated Site Title and Tagline.

Thank you and I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
David.

Hello David,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Google search result isn’t theme territory. I found a SEO forum discussion that might answer for such that kind of problem.

https://moz.com/community/q/i-changed-my-home-title-and-meta-description-but-on-google-i-still-see-the-old-title-and-meta-description-whats-the-problem-here

To know what’s exactly happening and hear it from Google’s support staff, I’d recommend you go to Google web search forum.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thank you so much for your prompt response and pointing me in the right direction, it has been of great help.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
David

You’re welcome David!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis