Site title and Services Type A titles

Hello!

I’m sure others have asked this, but I can’t quite seem to figure out how to adjust this. I would like to change my site title to be in all capital letters. When I change it to capitals under “Appearance”
the site doesn’t make the change.

Likewise, the Service Type A widget titles all appear in capital letters and I’d like those to be in lower case letters. Could you help me with this?

Website link: http://henry.joshschuyler.com/

Thank you!
Cailley

Hi Cailley,

As checked, you website’s title was replaced with an logo image. Or, perhaps I didn’t get the correct location? Can you share a screenshot and put some annotations to point me the location?

Your services titles were typed with uppercase mode. And seems likely you can change by retyping them with lower case. Did you notice that?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply! Oh yes, sorry! Never mind about the website title, I realize what I needed to do there.

For the services title, I’m referring to my Home page where it says “Stone Paper Attributes.” (Screengrab 1) All my other headings are in lower case so I wanted to make this title the same.

When I change this title to lower case in the Services Type A widget (Screengrab 2) it does not cause the title to change to lower case. I’m thinking there’s a setting somewhere that says Services Type A widget titles are supposed to be always in capital letters, but I can’t find where that might be.

Thank you!!
Cailley

Hi,

Thank you for adding some extra details.

Try this CSS code to add to your website’s Additional CSS, that is located under Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .widget-title {
      text-transform: uppercase;
    }

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .content > h3 {
      text-transform: lowercase;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis!

Thanks! I plugged that CSS code in but it doesn’t seem to have worked.

I put it under Appearance > Customize. Any ideas?

cheers,
Cailley

And actually, I just realized that the CSS you gave me turned the subtitles to lower case letters instead of the “Stone Paper Attributes” text (screengrab below).

Is it possible for the CSS to turn the text into not all caps but still with the first letter capitalized? (e.g. “Stone Paper Attributes,” rather than “stone paper attributes?”

thanks!

Hi Kharis,

Sorry to bomb your inbox - please disregard the last two messages - I found a work around! So the issue is solved.
Thank you for your continued good help,
Cailley

1 Like

Hi Cailley,

Thank you for updating me.

Glad to know you found the solution.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support