Site origin page builder and astrid theme

Hello, i’m using site origin page builder, but if i set a background image, the image does not appear on all the page (also if i set FULL WIDTH to the site origin box), i still can see a white stripe on top and a white stripe on bottom, can you please tell me how can i delete this 2 stripes ?

regards
Armando

Hello Armando,

Please note that Astrid theme was not designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin.

However, you can provide a link to your website if you want me to check this issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman, thank you for your reply.
My website is www.furotartdesign.com, you can see the problem in the home page , for example, as you can see, the background image is not visible in full page but it has 2 white stripes, one on bottom and one on top
Please, can you also suggest me a nice page builder plugin that works well with Astrid theme ?

Armando

Hello Armando,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to get rid of that white space.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

#content {
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

#main > article {
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

#main > article footer.entry-footer {
    margin-top: 0;
}
  1. Astrid theme was designed to work without any page builder at all, did you check Astrid documentation?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman
First of fall THANK YOU, now the white stripes are gone.
Second but not last, i will take a look to the doc link you sent me, if Astrid is able to do what i am doing with page builder, i will very glad to stop to use page builder, also because in this way, without a plugin to play, website will be for sure a bit faster.

Armando

You are welcome Armando! :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.