Site is buffering on safari

hello all, thanks for the awesome themes, my website seems to buffer when opened by some new users.
eyadmag.com
some visitors can access normally and some face a buffering logo that never ends…
it was working fine a month ago but this started happening yesterday…
on my chrome its fine but when i open it with safari either on iphone or mac it buffers …

thanks

You have a plugin called Lightbox Plus Colorbox that is probably causing an error and stops the preloader from disappearing. Disable that plugin and recheck please.

hey Vlad, i just disabled it and its still there …
actually i disabled all my plugins before posting here and checked, but nothing changed …

Nope, it’s still there and it’s causing the issue: https://snag.gy/LqcobK.jpg

ok i deleted it completely, and checked my code…
plz tell me its gone :-S

I still see it the same. Can you clear the cache from your caching plugin please?

i cleared my cache using (wp super cache), still nothing changed…
i dont see any (Lightbox Plus Colorbox) in my html script !!

Yes, that one is gone but still something is stopping the preloader from disappearing. I see you have the Endurance Page Cache plugin installed. Try disabling that too.

If you want, you can disable the preloader completely by adding this in Customize > Additional CSS:

.preloader { display: none; }

ok i disabled the cache plugin and added the line to disable the preloader as u suggested,
yet the preloader is still there !!

maybe i should turn it off from the themes stylesheet ?

I see the code from that plugin still there.
Probably that’s why the preloader code isn’t taking effect, because your site is still showing the cached version.

thanks Vlad for the help , i deleted the cache plugin, now the preloader disappeared and pages are accessable from safari .
im sure there is still something wrong inside there, but for now the problem is fixed …

ok something went wrong, the menu list is not responding in the mobile version, i deleted the CSS line and now the preloader is back and the menu works fine…

i’ll try disabling the preloader from the stylesheet code … (i must learn how first)

final update, i disabled preloader from stylesheet, now i can access the site from all browsers without problems…
the menu bar in the mobile version is not dropping (on some pages)