Site doesn't show at all on mobile devices

Hello.
I’ve just finished laying our my site and starting to work on design changes, but I noticed my site doesn’t show at all on mobile devices (I used different devices, phones and tablets, with different browsers and settings like a desktop or mobile user agents) and they all show the same empty light blue green color (from the theme). No text, no images, just a blank page.
Is there some setting I’m missing that I need to check off or on for mobile compatibility?

Thanks!

Yuval.

Hello Yuval, I would be glad to help you.

But can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry! I completely forgot… The site is in Hebrew, so I don’t know how much sense you will make of the content.
www.romamia.eu

Hello Yuval, thank you for the link.

I’ve just checked your website on Android phone and noticed that it does load, but you have to scroll right much.

Try to use the following CSS code as a workaround. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

body {
    overflow-x: hidden;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you! I have tried putting this code in the CSS, but it doesn’t do anything. The site is aligned to right, since Hebrew is right to left, but as you stated, the site opens up on the right side of the page.
I noticed that if I open the link to the site when I’m in the facebook app, the built in facebook app opens the site just fine, you can see just the content, not the overflow, but I’ve tried to open the site on Dolphin, Chrome, Opera, on mobile phones and they all show the overflow, even with the settings in the CSS.

Hello Yuval,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello.
So after deactivating different plugins, it seems the fault lies with WPForms (Basic). I will have to check with the settings of the plugin, and if that doesn’t work, I’ll contact them directly.

Yuval.

Okay Yuval, thank you for sharing that.

Kind Regards, Roman.