Site does not load after Sydney latest update

It happened for second time. After updating to the latest Sydney version, the site does not load. Also, latests WP version.
I deactivated all plugins but no luck.
thepinproject.eu

Any idea?

Thanks

Hello there,

As checked from your webite’s admin area, you have an active cache enabled with WP Super Cache, that need to be flushed after updating.

I request you to flush it and reoad your website. You may also need to clear cache, history, and restart your web browser.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Done already. No luck…

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Try disabling the preloader with this plugin:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

it worked yes. sites loads normally.
should I keep this plugin on? or is this some sort of diagnose/ troubleshooting?
what’s next? what the preloaded has to do?
thanks anyway

I also noticed that burger button is not functional on phone and tablet!!

The plugin is not for troubleshooting purpose. It just simply disables the preloader animation which is shown on screen when the page is being loaded.

Can you try disabling all other active plugins temporarily to check whether there is script conflict with particular plugin or not?

To disable all plugins temporarily in the background, which is only visible for logged in website’s administrator, try enabling troubleshooting mode with the help of this plugin.

To find out one specific plugin that may cause script conflict, re-enable plugins one by one and run your test in each.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

got the culprit
it was the plugin “Post grid Elementor Add-on”
Fixed both issues with loading (no need of install the "Disable Sydney Preloader) as well as Burger button

Thanks anyway.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back. I am glad to hear that you got the issue resolved.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support