Site branding

Hello!
I was wondering if its possible to change the site title and site description text with my logo?
and my second question is… what css section should i type in the Google Fonts plugin to change the menu buttons font?

thanks a lot

Hello!

There is an option to change the site title with logo image from: customize > welcome area > upload your logo.

And to change the font menu, you can use easy google fonts plugin

• Install the plugin

• go to settings > Google fonts

• open Edit fonts control tab

• add .menu-item to the “Add CSS Selectors” field

• save

• go to customize > typography > Theme typography and choose your font

thank you! the google fonts worked.
but im asking about the site branding in the Top bar not the welcome area.
and also i want to make the “call to action” button goes to the container area when clicked.
also the top bar went down and its not at the top of the page.
thanks

Hi,

There are also an option to change your site branding (on the top bar) from customize > general > then upload your logo.

For the call to action button, you can put #primary to “The link for the call to action button” field on customize > welcome area.

And to make the top bar sticky to the top, you can go to customize > menu > then tick this option: “Check this box to show the nav bar at top”

Hi,

There are also an option to change your site branding (on the top bar) from customize > general > then upload your logo.

For the call to action button, you can put #primary to “The link for the call to action button” field on customize > welcome area.

And to make the top bar sticky to the top, you can go to customize > menu > then tick this option: “Check this box to show the nav bar at top”

thank you very much.
2 more questions.

1. what should be the logo size in the menu area not to strech the class=top-bar?
  2. how to make the site-content background image to fill it 100% with no repeats?

Hi,
you can resize the logo from customize > general > logo size. And according to the theme setting, I think you will not have logo repeated.