Site appearance changes when not logged in

Hi have a site made with a child theme from Airi (nothing too especial, only some custom CSS). The site is https://farmasolares.es

When I am logged in, the page looks great, exactly as I want to. However, when I log off, as any general user, some aspects of the web page change and behave bad. In particular:

• The header (I have disabled the search menu and my menu has all items in the same row, instead of different rows). However, when logged off, I can see the search bar again.
  • The blog preview changes from what I have when logged in.
  • The social menu, in the footer, does not display the Instagram & Facebook icons.
  • The social menu, in the last footer widget área does not display the social networks icons.

I have tried looking in several forums, disabling all plugins, and even one by one, but still have not been able to solve the problem. I am really lost and would gladly accept some help. I have used the same theme in the past for another client and I think that I found some incompatibilities with the SSL certificate. Could this be the source of the problem?

Thank you!

Hello there,

I check your site runs a child theme and perhaps it is improperly configured that causes main theme’s stylesheet is missing. Please check your child theme’s functions and see if the code like this presents in there.

/**
     * Enqueues the parent stylesheet. Do not remove this function.
     */
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'airi_child_enqueue' );
    function airi_child_enqueue() {

wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );

}

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Perfect solution!! I had used a plugin that I thought was properly enqueueing the styles, but, obviously, it did not…

if ( !function_exists( 'chld_thm_cfg_parent_css' ) ):
        function chld_thm_cfg_parent_css() {
            wp_enqueue_style( 'chld_thm_cfg_parent', trailingslashit( get_template_directory_uri() ) . 'style.css', array( 'airi-onboarding-styles','airi-bootstrap' ) );
        }
    endif;
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'chld_thm_cfg_parent_css', 10 );
1 Like

Glad to hear your got that snippet worked for you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support