Simple custom CSS display error message

Hello support team,

It appears that I can no longer make custom CSS changes through the plugin simple custom CSS, when clicking on “update custom CSS” I get to that error page :

Although I am not getting that issue on another of my websites also running Sydney theme.

Any chance you would know about this ?

PS: I am conscious that this question might be treated as a third party plugin question so if you can’t help just let me know.

Regards
Thomas

Hello Thomas,

If you’ve been running the WordPress version 4.7 or above, try to move the all custom CSS into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thanks for your precious support as always, I copied/pasted the CSS to the customize tool and deactivated Simple custom CSS plugin and it’s working fine now.

Just out of curiosity any reason why it wouldn’t work on this website but still work on my other website ? (running same version of WP).

Regards
Thomas

Based on the error message you’ve shared, it seems like there is a security parameter in your server that doesn’t accept the action you did with the Simple Custom CSS plugin. For the exact answer, you can contact your hosting support department.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the answer, and thanks again for looking into this even if it is not Sydney related, I really appreciate it!

Kind Regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

You’re always welcome here :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis