Sidney Slider : Set Title Text background color?

Hi community, I am looking for a feature in the sidney slider, which creates a Background Color to the existing title text. Problem is here when you choose a nice looking image with different Colors the title text doesnt have enough contrast to read the Title and Subtitle. So my question here: Does a feature exist in Sidney theme, which enables a backbround color to the Title text. It must be configurable as the title text color. It would be enough to have a rectangle around the text or a surrounding Color for the text you type in the Customizer. The purpose is just to create a contrast Zone. Thanks for any help…W.

Hello,

I have already added it to our list.

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

Link: www.innoconsale.com

When can this feature be available ? Thank you very much…
W.

Hello,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#slideshow .slide-inner {
    background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
}

I’m not sure if this feature will be implemented in theme, it depends on how many people will request it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman, thanks for the code. I tried it and saw a rectangle over the whole screen, centered in vertical direction, instead of the text width However, if this is a solution, can I control that rectangle to be selective on each slider page number as follows?
page 1: none
page 2: #slideshow .slide-inner {
background-color: rgba(180, 180, 190, 0.7); }
page 3: #slideshow .slide-inner {
background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4); }
a.s.o ?

Thanks for your help…

Hello,

You added CSS code to child theme stylesheet and in Additional CSS section, please use only one place. Please try to use this CSS code instead:

#slideshow .slide-item:nth-child(2) .slide-inner {
    background-color: rgba(180, 180, 190, 0.7);
}

#slideshow .slide-item:nth-child(3) .slide-inner {
    background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4);
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman, I’ll try this lession as well.

I have two more questions about sidney:

1. Services section. I am using this tool for my service offering. When adding the 3 services to the service section I used the Headline text for each service and below in the text box I described the service. How can I influence the header text to be bold, taller and from other color ? Currently it is not much different to the Body text (text below)

2. Service section.
    After adding the 3 services to the section I am wondering how I can influence which service to appear in which column. Currently my experience is: add 3 services and I get:
    first service I added is more right - last service (top most in the service list) appears on the left. Question: Is there any parameter per service that controls appearance in the service grid?

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.