Sidebar Widget at Shop page

Hi there,

I noticed that the demo of The Shop has a sidebar’s widget at the Shop page (just in this page). When I insert some widgets at that space, they are moved to the botton’s page. And more: at the shop page, they appear at left side. In the other pages, appear at right side. And I just need they appear on the Shop page at the right side.

I tried to use Jetpack plugin to solve this, no success.

My site is www.aurumnutricao.com.br.

How can I proceed to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi,

So on Shop Page you want to move the sidebar from left to right? or there is any other issue too? Please clarify.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi @Csaba ,

I need the sidebar widget appears only on the store page. For this, I selected to this page the default layout, without success. It only works when I go on Customize -> Blog Options and uncheck the option “Full width single posts”. But when I uncheck this option, all other pages are no longer full width, and I need they continue to be full width layout.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please clarify which pages you want to be full-width and which don’t, sorry, but I don’t clearly understand. Please post a link to a page what you want to be full width and one you want to be with a sidebar.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi @Csaba,

Ok, don’t worry!

I just need all the pages be full width (including all wordpress’ pages, Woocommerce’s pages and blog posts), and just the Shop page must show the sidebar widget (No matter which side the sidebar appears). I read this post, but the solution didn’t worked for me, because I can’t programming page per page.

If you have more questions, feel fre to contact me again!

Thanks!

Hi,

Ok, then, please try this Custom CSS:

.content-area {
    width: 100% !important;
}

.post-type-archive-product .content-area {
    width: 75% !important;
}

#secondary.widget-area {
    display: none !important;
}

.post-type-archive-product #secondary.widget-area {
    display: block !important;
}

Add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi @Csaba,

Yeah, the code worked very well! Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba