Sidebar removal

I have been trying to remove the sidebars from this theme. It is pushing the contents of various pages over to one side, including the woocommerce pages.

I saw something about removing the php script calling for the sidebar, but that seems to have made no difference. Also tried a plugin to remove it, again no difference.

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

taylorsgfbeers.wpcomstaging.com

Hello,

Your website is in the Coming Soon mode, can you please disable it and leave here a note in order to let me check your pages?

You can also create a staging site for the troubleshooting purposes, here is a tutorial:

I saw something about removing the php script calling for the sidebar, but that seems to have made no difference. Also tried a plugin to remove it, again no difference.

Can you please describe what exactly you have tried?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have disabled the coming soon…

Please let me know when you have had a look so I can put it back.

I do not see the need for the staging site… just trying to solve this issue asap.

As for what I have tried - - search for all references to “get sidebar” and removed. No change. Edited the stylesheet to change the side bar dimensions to 0… still no change.

Ok… have played some ,more… not sure how but i have now solved this one.

1 Like

OK, please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support