Sidebar on specific page

Hi,

I have created a sidebar for my posts and blog section which works fine, I now want to be able to display this on one particular “front page” (http://www.grwrecruitment.com/jobs/

Is that possible?

I want to be able to do it so that any widgets then added to the page do not affect the sidebar or positioning.

Alternatively, on a “default template” page which display the sidebar, I would like to be able to add a widget which appears above the sidebar and in full width before the page content begins as well as remove the post title. Is that possible?

I realise that may be an issue with site origin and not necessarily the theme. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

Can you, please clarify what you want to show from that link on the homepage, also please clarify how your content widgets you add affects your sidebar, which you want to avoid, sorry, but this is not 100% clear what you want to achieve.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Apologies for the poor explanation, I would like the /jobs page to have the following layout:

menu and site title
full width image (not header)
page content + sidebar

Currently when I add the image to a “default template” page it appears further down the page and covers part of the sidebar.

When i add it to a “front page/full width page” the image looks fine but I can’t then find a way to display the sidebar.

Thanks

Hi,

If you use content + sidebar layout, then you can’t have a full width image as content ( not header ).

Best Regards,
Csaba