Sidebar moves to the bottom of page in Astrid

Hi there,

After using a plugin to split posts into multiple pages, I discovered that my blog sidebar has moved from the right side to the bottom of the page.
It happens in all of my blog pages.

I uninstalled the plugin but it doesn’t resolved the issue.
Searching the Internet, I found several topics about this problem: apparently it seems to be related to an unclosed div element on the page.

I tried to looking for this error in theme’s editor, but I wasn’t able to find it (I didn’t change anything in the code).

How can I fix this issue?
Here is my blog URL: http://www.flor3.it/flor3-blog/

Thank you in advance

Hello,

I have just checked your website and your sidebar looks okay. Have you already resolved your issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Unfortunatly the issue is not resolved.
The sidebar still remain below the content and not on the right side of the page.
However, I noticed that it only happens with Google Chrome; the sidebar displays correctly in Firefox.

This never happened before. Until a few days ago the site worked perfectly with Chrome.

What could be the reason?

Thank you for you attention.

Best regards

Hello,

I have just checked your website in Chrome and Firefox. Sidebar goes down only on 991px of width and less, it’s normal Astrid behavior. Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

As you noticed, it was just a zoom issue. I fixed it right now.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

You are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Good morning sire
site sidebar shows below content
deleted all content and several troubleshooting
but still no change

Pls I need help on that sire

Good morning sire
site sidebar shows below content
deleted all content and several troubleshooting
but still no change

Pls I need help on that sire

site: www.godipa.com

Solved sir… thanks no need for now

Hi @roman,

I am having the same issue as above, with my sidebar on my blog page going to the bottom of my page after the content. It has only changed recently, I haven’t changed any of the original settings from the theme? I’m hoping you could help please;

**sorry I posted this originally on the wrong forum! this is the correct one.

http://www.atlasunfolded.com/blog/

Actually - I think i’ve figured it out. It’s the % of the screen size, anything less than 100% and it pushes down to the bottom.

Is there anyway to amend this? or no?

Hello @atlasunfolded,

Please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.