Sidebar Display in Mobile

When viewing MY SITE on my iPad,I have noticed that my sidebar seems to cut off images or ads that are 300px wide, the standard size of box size ads. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Here is A SCREENSHOT showing the problem. It can especially be seen clearly with the 300x50 Macy’s ad at the very top.

Hello, there is no way to fix it but you can replace your ads depending their sizes to fit screen on all resolutions.

Thank you for your quick response :slight_smile:

However, I have to ask if you sure? I was playing around with .content-site or something similar in css yesterday and was able to expand the sidebar to fit the standard size 300px size ad. However, it caused other issues, like the sidebar dropping below the content.

It would be great if eventually the theme was updated with ad support. Almost everyone runs some sort of ad today.

The problem is your theme is responsive and changes its sizes as device’s resolution - screen size. But your ad codes are fixed size. As i know there is no responsive ad option. People are using ads but 300×50 size ad is for header or footer or somewhere else than sidebar. For yoru sizebar box sized ads are better. If you want to use that ad after your menu or after your content there wont be any problem

thanks !