Showing posts media in front page, instead of only text?

hey there! I’m hoping I can figure out how to fix my issue because I don’t want to say good bye to this theme.

here it is by the way: http://www.t-rec.ca

as you can see, my problem is that, on the front page, all that shows up is the text included in the posts. is there any way for the picture and the YouTube video to appear? maybe the full posts instead of just a summary?

please tell me that there is a simple workaround! my blog and business is set around video production, my videos (mainly from Vimeo embeds, also Facebook) must be made accessible right from the main, landing page.

thank you!

UPDATE

as you can see, I found an alternative, by copy-pasting the html code of a post into the “Excerpts” field but it is just a workaround that requires an extra step so if there is a more permanent, streamlined solution, it would still be greatly appreciated!

Tarek

Hello Tarek,

Ignis only supports content excerpt for posts archive. Glad to hear that you found an alternative solution.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Thank you for choosing Ignis.

Regards,
Kharis