Showing more than one paragraph in services description

Hi,

Is there any way to create more than one paragraph for type a and b service widget’s? Widget does not take the “services post’s format” into consideration.

I mean my service description is something like that

Service Name

Line 1 xxxxxxx
(empty line, space)
Line 2 yyyyyyy.

But widget shows the text combined always. Like;

Service Name

Line 1 Line 2.
Line 2.

How can I separate lines ( create more than one paragraph with empty line between them)?

Hello there,

You can create spaces between paragraphs from visual editor in the service item editing panel.

If it didn’t seem to work, there might by other plugin’s script interferes it. Try to deactivate all non-required plugins.

Regards,
Kharis

I tried this. It sees bolds, link, font size settings etc but not paragraph! I am using basic plugins that comes with sydney pro + custom css. Any other idea ?

thank you.

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area, so I can have a closer look? You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank @gmail dotcom with the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

sure.

http://www.axiom.com.tr/test/

both type-a and b services widgets on the page. First service description (service name starts with ERP …) should be 2 separate paragraphs but looks like one.

thank you.

sent!

OK by putting   between paragraphs I solved it.

thank you.

</br>

Hi everyone,

My name is Leandro and I’d like to know how you solve this problem? I have sydney theme and I can create a space between paragraphs.

Can you help me?

Hello Leandro,

Try to switch to “Text” mode on your editor and then insert this code within paragraphs:

&nbsp;

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis