Showing different category blog posts on different pages

Hi all, 

I have 4 categories that I use for my blog posts. I organise my site according to these categories. I currently link to each of these categories from the header menu. I want to be able to link to each category from a widget section of the front page. Could I either:
a) have a page dedicated to each category, so I can include a category image and description text, and thereby link to that page from a front page widget, or,
b) is there a way I can simply link to the category from a widget front page section so save me the possibly unnecessary work of creating additional pages?
Many thanks in advance.
btw, loving the theme, very smart :grinning:

Hello there,

Probably you could use this plugin and put the image widget in your page which has page builder editor enabled.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

hi, thanks for the suggestion, I’ll take a look at it.

You’re welcome!

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Unfortunately this didn’t do what I’d like to achieve. I simply want to be able to show all the posts of a one particular category on a page, eg Service 1 or Product 1 page show only blog posts of one of my categories. Is there any way I can do this?

I think i’ve found a way to do it. I just used the demo workflow text widgets and linked to the category urls. Thanks anyway