Show Sub Categories

Good day, In the settings I have set the shop page to show Categories on the main shop page then show sub categories when you click on a category but its showing all the products for the main category and not the sub category.

How do I fix this to show properly?

Thank you

Hello, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue.

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Good day Roman,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Here is the link to the website shop: http://www.webuygoods.co.za/products/

See attached an image of what its currently showing and what it’s supposed to be showing.

I hope my image makes sense, please let me know if you have any more questions regarding my query.

Kind regards,

Debbie

Hello Debbie, thank you for the link and screenshot.

I have tried to recreate your issue on my local TheShop install, but it works as expected there.

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except WooCommerce and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thanks so much I will give it a try and let you know!

Kind regards

Debbie

Hi Roman,

I deactivated everything and its still not working.

I have used the “Product Category” listing setup, is there something else I need to do or something that I’m doing wrong that I can check?

Kind regards

Debbie

Hi Roman,

I found my problem!! It was idiot operator error – haha!!

In “Display type” I had selected “Products” – so I changed it to Subcategories and voila!! Oi vey!

I just went through every setting in wordpress and it was me all along.

I am so sorry – but thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it.

It’s great that you have found the problem! :slight_smile:

And thank you for sharing a solution, please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.