Show post image on the home screen

I would like to see my full post on the home page or at least the image and the first paragraph. Currently I have only 2 posts and it only shows the title and excerpt.
My website is FinancialFreedomCountdown

Thank you

Hello,

I would like to see my full post on the home page or at least the image and the first paragraph.

1. Please make sure that you have set a Featured Image for each of your posts.

2. Adjust Excerpt length in Customize → Blog options accordingly to your needs.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman. That worked :grinning: Is it possible though to have a thumbnail of the featured image on the left and the text next to it. So from the home page readers can see several blog posts at a glance. At the moment they can only see one large image above the fold.

Also can the excerpt have a “read more” hyperlink so readers know they have to click on the hyperlink to read the blog post.
Website is https://financialfreedomcountdown.com/

Hello,

Is it possible though to have a thumbnail of the featured image on the left and the text next to it.

Yes, it’s possible. Please select List option for Blog layout in Customize → Blog options section.

Also can the excerpt have a “read more” hyperlink so readers know they have to click on the hyperlink to read the blog post.

Yes, it can have it. Install and activate Advanced Excerpt plugin, go to Settings → Excerpt section, clear Ellipsis input field, and enable Read More Link.

Kind Regards, Roman.