Show filters button

Hi guys, i would like to hide the woocommerce sidebar on a button at the top of the page (only on mobile view). Is there any way or plugin that you recommend to do this?

The site is: www.entrelinoyalgodon.com

Thanks, Sergio.

Hello Sergio,

I’m not sure what you want to achieve, can you please describe it more precisely and provide some explanatory screenshots? Also, your website doesn’t seem to be available, can you please check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, dont know why you have troubles to see the link, i share the link again,
https://entrelinoyalgodon.com/

In the actual theme configuration, on mobiles, the woocommerce sidebar of the shop page is displayed at the bottom of the page… so you have to see all the products shown before you can use the sidebar to filter by category or price.

Putting the sidebar at the top doesnt seems to be a good idea, so i would like to hide the sidebar on a button, when you click it, the sideabar appears… i´ve seen it on other websites i think its a great option.

Dont know if what im looking can be achivied with this theme. I would like to know if you have an idea of how can i do this, or if you know some plugin that works with this theme.

Thanks for your quick response!
Regards, Sergio

Hello Sergio,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, thanks for the reply Roman.

Regards, Sergio.

You are welcome Sergio,

Kind Regards, Roman.