Shop Page Problem

Hello there

I am starting to use the Woocommerce plugin with West Free theme and i noticed that the shop page appears with the side bar bellow the products instead of appearing oh the side.
Can anyone help me with this?

I guess i corrected that problem with this css code

.post-type-archive-product.woocommerce ul.products {
    float: left !important;
    max-width: 940px !important;
}

.post-type-archive-product.woocommerce .slide-sidebar {
    float: right !important;
}

But my problem is the same in the products page and also the quantity do not appear. Can anyone help?

Hello CBornes,

Please note that West Pro theme comes with WooCommerce support and other cool features that you can see here.

Can you please temporary remove your custom CSS code and provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Can you please provide more details about your “quantity do not appear” issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Here is the store link http://www.neqaauav.pt/loja

As you can see when you open a product do not appear the side bar and when you try to select how much products you want do not appear the number

Hello CBornes,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to make that number visible.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.woocommerce .quantity .qty {
    width: 100px !important;
}

Looks like your sidebar issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.