Several questions

Hi, Vlad!
First of all, thank you for the nice theme! It is very amazing and tunable.
I have got a several questions and I would be grateful if you could help me.

1. Is it possible to use a particular image for each section of the menu? For example, I would like to paste on each section of the corresponding picture. But when I go to the section, the picture remains the same as that on the slider.

2. How can I insert a small icon for Services section, next to the service name, as you have in the demo?

3. I have the Services section located on the main page at the bottom, and there is a Service button in the header. How to make that when you click on the button to scroll down the page to the section Services?

4. There are buttons Read more in the Services section. How can I change this words to some other?

Hello,

1. I would need to see a screenshot, not sure I understand where you want to have an image. If you mean as background for any given row, then from the Page Builder you need to go to Edit Row > Theme > Background image.

2. When you create a new service there is an icon field there. Enter your icon in this format fa-android etc. Full list is here.

3. Add #services as the link for that menu item.

4. You would need to translate the theme for that.

Hi, Vlad!

1. No, I don’t mean the background. Here is a screenshot of the draft of the page about airshipments. I have a few different images on the slider on the main page concerned to international logistics. But I want to set the picture with some airplane for the airshipment page, or with some oversized cargo on the oversized cargo page. Is it possible?

2.Thank you, it is working!! ))

1. Sorry, just don’t know how and where I can do that, I am not good in codes ((

2. Ok!

concerning p.3
3. I have the Services section located on the main page at the bottom, and there is a Service button in the header. How to make that when you click on the button to scroll down the page to the section Services?

I mean smoothly scroll down like on this website http://sieradenmerkbeginnen.nl/

1. I see. No, that’s not possible at the moment. But we’ll try to add this possibility in a future update.

2. Have a look here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/#adding-custom-links
    You need to add #services in the URL field.

You need to add #services in the URL field.

Thank you so much, Vlad! It works! ))

Vlad, hi again!
Unfortunately, it is not working properly with the #services in the URL field ((
I added #services like that. However, it works only on the front page. If only I go to some other page, it is not working! (( For instance, if I go to mysite//kontakty page and after that I click on the Service button, there is no action excepting the URL mysite//kontakty/#services.

The same, if make the button About us in the mail menu, and add #about_text, it works well. I am scrolling down to the About us section. But only on the main page. Should I surf to another page, the link doesn’t work ((

Maybe I did some mistake?

Obviously, it won’t work if there isn’t a services section on that page. So you would need to add it in full so you can go to your services page from any page you’re on. So yoururl.com/#services instead of just #services. It’s basic HTML, it doesn’t have much to do with Quill.

Nice, thank you, Vlad!