Several questions about the Sydney Theme

Hi Support,

I started with a new site based on the Sydney theme and I have some questions:

What is the best size for pictures in the header slider
How can I change the color of the mobile menu, as it is now white on white background
I also like to change the background of the mobile menu (pop up) from black into a green color. Is that possible?

I have add a text widget to a row on a page with a fullwidth background and like to have the background of the text widget transparant. Is that possible?

See www.janzaal.nl/vvt/nederlands. How can I close the gap between the menu and page title? I also does not want to show the page title (Nederlands). How can I hide this?

I hope to receive you answer soon.

Thanks you in advance for your support.

Hello there,

> What is the best size for pictures in the header slider

It should be 1920px x 1275px

> How can I change the color of the mobile menu

Add the following CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in dashboard.

.btn-menu {
  color: #000;
}

> I also like to change the background of the mobile menu (pop up) from black into a green color. Is that possible?

Add the following custom CSS code:

#mainnav-mobi {
  background-color: #409547;
}

#mainnav-mobi ul li {
  border-color: #fff000;
}

> I have add a text widget to a row on a page with a fullwidth background and like to have the background of the text widget transparant.

Edit the respective widget, in the Widget Styles option, expand the Attributes tab, enter the following CSS code into the CSS Styles box.

background-color: transparent;

To close the gap between main menu and the page title, add the following CSS code:

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, 
.single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
  padding-top: 0;  
}  

Note: if you have any other questions in the future, please avoid multiple questions in a single topic. You are free to have numerous topics, and make sure your question is relevant with the topic title. Doing so, we can assist you in better way and we’ll be easier to track progress.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for you reply and sorry for more than one question in this topic. I will make one question per topic in the future. Everything works as expected.

Have a nice day.

Great! Glad to hear that helped.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis