Several questions about Sydney

Hi,

I’m quite new to WP and Sydney in particular.
My website is rollerblindsauckland.nz

1. How to make the header height smaller?
  2. How to make the title in the header be spread across the header, without being wrapped into two lines? In the editor it is showing correctly.
  3. If I add a logo to the header, the title disappears.
  4. How to make the row’s height less?
  5. In ‘our works section’ all images are links to separate pages. When I open every one of them it has all the side text (recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories, meta, comment, calendar) - can I get rid of these so it looks as a simple page?
  6. How do I change the font colour in “It’s time to section”? I tried using the attributes (font colour), but it doesn’t seem to be working.
  7. Where can I edit the bottom row (Sydney is a powerful business theme that provides a fast way for companies or freelancers to create an awesome online presence. Sydney brings plenty of customization possibilities li…) ? I can’t find it

Some of the questions must have already been addressed, so sorry in advance for dumb ones)

Cheers,

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for contacting us. We’d like to help, but, please post your questions into separate topics. Each topic must represent a single question. Avoid posting multiple questions at once, please, so we can help you in better way.

Regards,
Kharis