Several Problems

I have 4 problems
1. The headline and the title underneath is too big, I already searched for it in the support tab and the closest thing I got was a css code that tells you to go to appearance>customize>additional css> then place the code, but it did not work.

2. The toggle bar or the line bar or hamburger bar, not sure what to call it which can only be seen in mobile view, I want to know how to change the location, remove it, and view the 3 line bar on a desktop and a tablet as well.
I want these 3 options if I need to change anything. Right now, I don’t want a menu to appear because I installed a plug in that has a toggle bar already, but just in case I delete the plug in I want to know I can change the location of the toggle bar and view the toggle bar on the desktop and tablet.

3. Mobile does not work properly, again I searched for an answer in the support section, but the closest I came to it was to add css code which I did, it seem to of helped with viewing what was on the page, because it was too big, however it still doesn’t work completely.
I have a survey form that was embedded on the page that you can see, but when I click on it, you can’t see it anymore, therefore people can’t answer whats on the form.
When I am in the wordpress dashboard>customize>and viewing the different devices at the bottom screen>click on mobile it works fine, but it does not work live on a mobile device at all!

4. I am having a problem just setting a background for other pages. When I go to customize and upload the image I want it appears on all pages which I don’t like and when I go to the main page and it refreshes there is a delay and I see the background image that are on all the other pages first then I see the picture that I have uploaded for the main page.

5. Do you know of any good plug in that already gives you the css code, because I hate typing it in just to know it doesn’t work
Could you type code for any of my problems?

Hello there,

You can manage the font size of main slide title and sub title with this CSS code:

.text-slider .maintitle {
  font-size: 30px;
}

.text-slider .subtitle {
  font-size: 20px;
}

Add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

For smaller screen, use this code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {

.text-slider .maintitle {
        font-size: 24px;
      }

.text-slider .subtitle {
        font-size: 16px;
      }  

}

For your other questions, please post them in separate topics. Use one topic for one question. This way will help us easier track the progress. Moreover non endless discussion will make our support forum well-archived and easier to follow by other users. Your participation is highly appreciated. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis