Several issues with customizing

Hello, this is the first time I am trying to customize a wordpress site and facing several difficulties.

I am using Alizee pro and there are some options that appear not to be working fine. I have apparently set up the slider, but it won’t show up on the site . I have set the Instagram menu with the user ID and access token that have been provided by the instafeed.js, saved however, it won’t show on the site. Featured images are also not shown in the articles. Thank you in advance www.olaszmamma.com

OK, I have managed to sort out most of these, except for the INstagram thing :slight_smile:

Hi,

Where you have added the Instagram User ID and form where you have added the ID?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Szia Csaba,
I enter the user ID in the Instagram menu under "Personalizza " (i have the site in Italian , I guees in ENglisit is just customize). Then I check the "Check this box to activate Instagram display on your page template. " and put the user ID and access token, however nothing happens.
in the meantime I have also discovered a bigger problem (sorry for being such a pain). The articles I publish apparently come up on the page (at least you can see the previews, you can see them in the slider, etc, but if you click on them the page is coming up with "Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server."

THanks in advance

Hi,

Please post here the user ID you posted in instagram feed, ( I will remove it from forum as soon as I check it ), or you can send it to me to csaba.athemes@gmail.com

About the other issue, please post a new topic, so we can help you there ( and we’ll not confuse things ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

HI Csaba, I have sent you a mail like a week ago with the requested details, but you still have not come back to me on this. Can you please check?

Hi,

Sorry, I haven’t received your e-mail, please re-send it.

Best Regards,
Csaba