Several Blog Pages

Dear Sir,

I have a ‘stupid question’. Can I have several blog pages - maybe sub pages (the blog pages divided into several categories) and when I’m using the Sydney FP: Latest News plugin, the other category won’t show up in my Latest News section (only specific category will show up in that section).

Regards,
Nocky

ps: my site is still the same like yesterday: newface.gsjabatutulis.com

Hi,

You can set a specific category on Sydney Latest News Widget by adding the Category Slug under this text ( to the second line ):

Enter the slug for your category or leave empty to show posts from all categories.

so the widget will only show posts from that category.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba for the problem solving for the latest news Widget.

How about the blog sub pages matter? Is there any way or plugin or maybe I have to set it up manually?

Best Regards,
Nocky

Hi,

Please clarify what is the issue with the sub pages or what do you want to do to them, I thought you want to do sub pages with this method, to show different categories of posts on blog subpages ( how I explained in my above post ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

I’m not sure what I’m gonna achieve since I was new to this web designing. Well at least I will try first and will ask again later if I face the problem same as my question.

Regards,
Nocky

Hi,

Ok, when you’ll know what you want to achieve, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Csaba