Setup Issues

I just installed this theme last night, and have loaded all the demo data, but I am having two primary issues I cannot seem to figure out.

On my site, hardly anything is coming up on the home page besides the slider, and what I have set for the static front page (which currently I have blank). Projects, employees, services, testimonials, etc. Do not display. I do have these all enabled in the page builder. Is there another menu I’m not seeing in the site to activate these and edit them?

Second item - where is the slider settings? I’d like to change out the photos and text, but cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Dear Colin,

Thank you for posting in.

I guess you haven’t set a static front page yet. From your dashboard, go to Settings > Reading > Front page displays > A static page (select below) > select your front page and posts page.

> Is there another menu I’m not seeing in the site to activate these and edit them?

You should need to assign a primary menu under the Appearance > Menus. Edit your menu, then give a check on “Primary Menu” in the option that says “Menu locations”

The slider settings are available under Appearance > Customize > Header Area > Header Slider

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis