Setting up pages

Hi,

I am fairly new to wordpress and Sydney so please forgive me when I asl stupid questions.

I set up a couple of pages in another theme (which didnt work out for me) and set up a custom menu. When installing Sydney all pages were “imported” properly, the menu, too.

However, I am struggling with two things:

• the font is pretty small. Is there a suitable plugin to customize fonts and font size on a page Level?

• When setting up the pages, the title defines the page name in the menu. However, when converting the page into site origin page builder mode, the space between title and text gets pretty big. Preferably, i’d like to use the title of the site origin text editor, but when doing that, i’ll end up with two titles - the original one and the one I put into the title field of the text editor. Is there a simple solution to this problem?

May I give it a Little bump for you, @Roman or @Csaba?

Hi,

1. Please post a link to your website, to the page where your font is too small, so I can give you a working Custom CSS to make them larger, unfortunately I don’t know any plugin that can do that on a page level.

2. Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have the issues with the page title spacing, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi CSaba,

thx for your reply, here is a link to a page where you can see both issues:

https://lsvdummy.lima-city.de/?page_id=65

For comparison: here is a link to a page that I havent converted to page builder. font is still small, but no issues with the Header spacing:

https://lsvdummy.lima-city.de/?page_id=81

However, I would like to convert all pages to page builder to be able to customize them.

Thanks!

Hi Csaba,

I solved the issue with title/Content spacing but would still be happy to get a hint how to enlarge font size on pages.

Thanks!

Hi,

You can enlarge the paragraph font-sizes with this Custom CSS:

p {
    font-size: 18px !Important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

thanks, I accidentally solved my problem without custom css. I dont know why, but on some pages the text had a Format that suited my Needs. When looking at the text Editor, i found this code:

<span style=“color: #151515; font-family: ‘Arial’,‘sans-serif’;”>

This changed the font to a slightly larger (and nicer) style. So I guess my issue is resolved, thanks anyway!

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba