Setting logo and title together on header

i have created a child theme and tried to follow suggestions from following topics:

however it does not seem to work as it does not show the title but only the logo. could you let me know which part needs to be fixed?
my site: https://kadinerkekesitligi.org/

thanks in advance!

Hi,

Try this solution:

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

thank you so much, ill take a look at it.

1 Like

it worked very well! ty.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

hi,
can i put the logo and the title side by side? maybe divided with a white line between them. because when the logo is on top of the title header gets way too wide.

Hi,

Try adding this CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
      .site-header .col-md-4 > a {
        float: left;
        border-right: 1px solid #fff;
        margin-right: 10px;
      }
      .site-header .site-title {
        font-size: 20px;
        max-width: 310px;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you i added a little top margin so that the title is centered.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey,
Just realized something odd, can you help me? when you select all on the page you can see a second logo and title hidden on top left:

https://kadinerkekesitligi.org/vizyon/

why does it appear this way?

Hi,

As inspected from your website’s source code, seems likely you’re running a child theme. And perhaps it overrides the main theme’s header.php file.

To check whether you’re getting an issue with the child theme, try switching to the main theme temporarily and run your check.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

actually it didn’t make a difference however i switched back to the code written in header.php that i changed according to this solution: Have site title next to site logo in header

so there is no title hidden but when i select all there seems to be the logo, i couldnt remove it. what seems to be done?

Hello,

Seems the logo is being added after the Sydney Hero Area. Check if the logo code it’s in the Hooks options, like the image below:

If this is not the case, we will need investigate and troubleshoot the code directly from your site. Just in case it is related to site specific issue. Thus I request sharing your website’s temporary admin login link and send it privately to me over email. You can generate the link with this plugin.

P.S.: Ensure the link expiry is set to 7 days and all admin rights are enabled.

Email

rodrigo@athemes.com

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo,

aThemes Support