Set up seo (yoast) one page website

I have a one page website and want to meet the conditions that seo yoast request, to create a good status search optimizing for this page.

But how can I do this, while i set the page up as the Moesio demo I work out from (pages) front page, where the site is now set up out from the rows: employees, call to action, skills etc.

Site

I miss undermentioned optimizers… but with the set up as demo, i don’t see possibility’s to optimize this?!
Bad SEO scoreThe text contains 296 words. This is below the recommended minimum of 900 words. Add more content that is relevant for the topic.
Bad SEO scoreThe focus keyword doesn’t appear in the first paragraph of the copy. Make sure the topic is clear immediately.
Bad SEO scoreNo internal links appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.
Bad SEO scoreThe images on this page do not have alt attributes containing the focus keyword.
Bad SEO scoreYou have not used the focus keyword in any subheading (such as an H2) in your copy.
Bad SEO scoreThe keyword density is 0.3%, which is too low; the focus keyword was found 1 times.
OK SEO scoreThe SEO title contains the focus keyword, but it does not appear at the beginning; try and move it to the beginning.

Hello @marcomoe,

Please check Moesia documentation to learn how to edit your home page:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/177-moesia

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Heyyy Roman,

Thanks, i checked it. But it doesnt cover the answer on my question.

See here.. How in this setup of only the frontpage i can arrange optimize my seo. Get all the red dots green.

The standard “front page” where we in moesia from work, doesnt cover this.

Hello @marcomoe,

1. Try to specify focus keyword right above the red dots section.

2. Try to add some text to existing sections and/or create additional sections.

3. I’m not sure why images alt attributes are considered an issue.

4. Try to add some links where appropriate.

5. Well, try to make page title larger.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1. i did
  2. there’s a lot of text in the sections like services, skills, blocknote; This is exactly what I mean. Seo Yoast doest include/see this text for the page “front page”, because they are set up in the different sections (skilss, blocknote etc).
  3. Dont know google/yoast requests.
  4. Where do i add them (see point 2)

Hello @marcomoe,

Those issues don’t look like the theme issues, you can contact that plugin support and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

Thanks for your help. I will contact the plugin supplier. Altough I think it is also partly the Moesia setup. Because of the setup in rows in one page (front page), where the content is put in different sections like services, employees etc., there is no feature to create a powerful seo.

External links, a lot of text content, pictures with alt texts… etc.

Kind regards