Set Custom Header Image for each page

Hi,
I want to change the header image for each page on the website. I tried the unique headers plugin. It adds a button on each page to add a custom header, but it seems it’s not compatible with this theme anymore because nothing happens when i click that.

Is there any other way to set custom header images for each page?

Hello there,

To achieve it, you could use the Unique Headers plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

hello @kharisblank
As mentioned in my original post above, I’m already using that plugin and it is not working. When i open any page and click on add custom header, nothing happens.

I am sorry, I wrote you too fast. Visit your site’s dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header type > choose image for Site header type.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
I checked the option suggested by you and, I see that it is already selected as you have mentioned. Still, I don’t see any option to change the header image for each page. :pensive:

Please share a link to one of your pages, so I can have a look and inspect what might stopping the Unique Headers plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Please check this.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. It looks normal. New header image should appear if an image enabled for custom header.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Unique headers plugin has been enabled and I’m able to see the block as well but nothing is happening on clicking Set Custom Header Image button.

Hello there,

One of your active plugins might interferes it. Try disabling all active plugins except required ones. If it helps, then you should find out exactly problematic one by re-enabling them one by one.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I have followed the path you mention via the Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header type > choose an image, however, this header image appears on all new pages.
As far as I can see it is only possible to set one header image or am I wrong.

If I am wrong how do I set different header images for different pages?

Thanks for your otherwise greate support.