Set background color of the main topmenu

Hello support team. How can I set the background of the main top-menu (Sydney Pro Theme) black (instead of transparent)?

Hello Tjeerd,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

The link to the site is: http://www.gastro-events.nl

I have a problem when the photo in the slider is a light photo… Than you cannot read the top-menu. With a black background this problem will be solved.

Login with
User: [hidden]
PW: [hidden]

Thanks,

Tjeerd

Hello Tjeerd,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#masthead {
    background-color: black;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

Problem solved :slight_smile:

You are welcome Tjeerd! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I have a couple of other questions about www.gastro-events.nl (Sydney pro theme).

1: There is a ‘cap’ between the top of the slider (and headers) and the ‘Header contact info’ bar. How can I close the cap?

2: when I want more top menu space. How can I ‘stretch’ the top menu space (I think there is more space available…

Thanks,

Tjeerd

Hello Tjeerd,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions with some explanatory screenshots in order to make it easier to help you.

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

ok

Thank you for understanding Tjeerd,

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello!

is it also possible to make it black/transparent, like it is on default when you scroll down?

regards,
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

Please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.