Services Widget Randomly replaced with a Page Link

Check out www.christinebinns.com
On the Home Page I have a Services widget that randomly is replaced by my Services widget named Available Works. Also, On my Portfolio page, where Available Works should be, the widget that is supposed to be on the home page appears. This happens at random. Sometimes everything is where it is supposed to be and sometimes it is not. Also, the website will be running fine on a computer but on a tablet or phone it may. I don’t want to switch themes, that’s what Go-Daddy said to do, because I love it.

Hello there,

I am sorry, I can’t inspect the issue as your site won’t load properly due to this error:

Fatal error: Class 'SiteOrigin_Panels_Styles' not found in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/52/2638452/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/styles-admin.php on line 469

Please FTP your site, then access root > wp-content > plugins. Then remove the siteorigin-panels folder. Then log into your site admin area (/wp-admin), then install and activate the Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin. Let me know once you’re done, so I can check your site then.

Regards,
Kharis